Wednesday 21 September 2011

Hello, and welcome!

Hi everyone!

I have finally decided to take the plunge and start my own blog, where I can share my crafts, DIY projects and upcycling with you!  I thought it best to start by introducing myself.

Originally from Scotland, I was born and brought up in the beautiful city of Edinburgh


In June 2008, my husband, myself and our 4 children (the youngest was only 10 weeks old at the time!) took the plunge and moved to Nova Scotia in Canada, a dream of ours for quite some time.


Life is great here in Canada, and when I get some spare time (not too often in our busy household!) I love to make things, repurpose things and try to make our home as unique and fun as possible!  I hope you will join me for future posts - things for Mum or Dad to make, others which the kids can join in with, and my continued journey to beautify our home!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.